Are you fearing wearing dentures? Or living with ill-fitting, awkward dentures?
Dr. Del Vecchio can get you in a permanent set of teeth with the All-on-4 treatment. No need to wear removable dentures.
Grandma’s dentures on the nightstand are a thing of the past. Old-fashioned dentures are often ill-fitted, uncomfortable and unattractive. People usually stop wearing them. Don’t be embarrassed about your teeth any more. Loose and uncomfortable dentures are a thing of the past.
Now you can eat, talk and smile with confidence with dental implant dentures.
An ideal denture alternative, teeth secured by dental implants are beautiful, comfortable and long-lasting.
Never Have Removable Dentures!
Get a lasting fit with teeth secured down by dental implants using the All-on-4 treatment method.
Here are some advantages of dental implant dentures:
- Comfortable and stable fit so you can eat what you want
- Beautiful, secure teeth in one visit
- Prevents further bone loss – look 20 years younger with a redesigned smile
- Great alternative to old-fashioned dentures
- No need to replace with regular dental visits and oral care
- Uses Biocompatible material that is compatible with your body
- Shorter treatment time and less procedures
- No messy adhesives or creams
- Confident, natural-looking smile
Dental implants have a 95% success rate. With that kind of success, dental implants are now preferred as a missing teeth replacement option.
The American Dental Association endorses dentures with dental implants as the ideal solution for patients who have lost teeth, particularly in the lower jaw.
Ditch removable dentures for good. Enjoy biting into all foods with All-on-4 denture implants. Plus, talk and smile without worrying about your teeth.
Call Dr. Del Vechhio today for a complimentary dental implant denture consultation.
Now taking new patients for All-on-4 treatment from Yorktown Heights, Cortlandt, Putnam County, Mahopac, Carmel and Danbury, Connecticut.
Call (914) 455-1375 today to schedule your complimentary All-on-4 denture implant consult.